-
November 6th, 2002, 07:49 PM
#221
Inactive Member
I'll finish it Mitsuchan, but it's nearly same as Melfice's, just not as good looking
-
November 6th, 2002, 08:44 PM
#222
Inactive Member
Awesome, I can't wait to see it! XD
-
November 7th, 2002, 03:21 AM
#223
Inactive Member
-
November 7th, 2002, 04:28 AM
#224
Inactive Member
Here is my beautiful new desktop:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/My_desktop.JPG
(copy and paste the url) (^^)
-
November 7th, 2002, 07:18 AM
#225
Inactive Member
I think i've seen that desktop somewhere... Anyway, i'm happy you like it.
-
November 7th, 2002, 05:39 PM
#226
Inactive Member
Ehh?? What do you mean??(^^);;
Yes, I love it. Thank you very much, Mel-kun. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2002, 05:49 PM
#227
HB Forum Owner
Very cool desktop Mitsuki and very good job Melfice!
-
November 7th, 2002, 07:53 PM
#228
Inactive Member
Thanks, Miguel.
*pats Mel-kun on the back and grins* Yup, he's amazing, isn't he? I wish I could make wallpapers half as good as he does. *still needs to practice at it* (^^);
-
November 8th, 2002, 08:56 AM
#229
Inactive Member
And here is the last one! It is not exactly the desktop i'm using currently, but i think that it is a really good one.
It is for fanatics of Amy Rose who dreamed at least once to have a human version of her in 3D ^^
Original design by Ryudo:
click here
-
November 8th, 2002, 08:57 AM
#230
Inactive Member
It features the lyrics of the Theme of Amy Rose in SA/SA2
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks